Any claims or discrepancies in shipment are to be made within 7 days after receipt of merchandise. Any in transit claim for damaged and lost goods must be made against the transportation company only. The foregoing shall constitute the sole and exclusive remedies of the customer and are in lieu of all other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness.
- You may return new, unopened items or defective (DOA) items within 30 days of purchase.
- Damaged items, used items, opened items, or items purchased more than 30 days ago, are not eligible for a refund.
- All Intuit QuickBooks Financial software and Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop software may be returned within 60 days from the date of invoice.
- QuickBooks POS powered by Revel products have a 30 Day return policy with a $99 restocking fee for hardware.
- We do not accept returns of non-Intuit software, printer supplies, media (labels, ribbons, receipt paper, etc.), professional services including pre-paid time, product training, computer systems, software (non Intuit products), Avery scales, shipping & insurance charges.
- Unless specifically stated within an item description, we are not responsible for compatibility issues. It is your responsibility to contact your software vendor before purchasing hardware to determine if the hardware item is compatible with your software. Once a hardware item has been opened and used, regardless of compatibility issues, the item is no longer returnable.
- If a shipment is damaged in transit, please do not throw away the packaging. Contact us upon receipt to file a claim.
- Shipping and Insurance costs are not refundable.
- To obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, please call (414) 897-3500 or email customer service. RMA numbers are valid for 15 days only.
- Credits can only be issued to the credit card used for the original purchase.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping charges and restocking fees unless the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- Do not use the product box as a shipping container. All returned products must be returned double boxed, with no markings or writing on the original box and all original manufacturers’ inserts including manuals cables, warranty card, static bags and any other inserts just as they were received. If a product shows signs that the entire product and packaging was removed from its original box, a refund will be denied resulting in return shipment back to the customer.
- We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item.You should expect to receive your refund within 4 weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
We can ship to virtually any address in the continental US. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Prices are subject to change without notice. For blanket or contract orders and pricing, contact our office.
Conditions of Sale
Conditions, terms and pricing are subject to change without notice. Typographical or similar errors may have occurred in the production of the website and brochures and are subject to correction.
QuantumClear.com is committed to protecting the privacy of our online visitors. We collect information from online visitors who ask to be on our newsletter mailing list and/or receive periodic email announcements. Anyone who wishes can choose to be removed from our mailing list at any time. In addition, online visitors who wish to purchase a membership through our Web site must provide their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card number and expiration date. All credit card transactions occur over a secure connection. All online visitor data collected by QuantumClear.com is protected against unauthorized access. We will not sell, trade, or give your personal information to other companies or organizations.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems. QuantumClear.com encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child's online experience safer:
- Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
- Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for Web site privacy policies. Know how your child's information is treated.
- Check out the FTC's site at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data/child.shtm for more tips on protecting children's privacy online.