QuickBooks Premier 2018 – 1 User
QuickBooks Premier 2018
QuickBooks Premier has all of the great features and functionality of QuickBooks Pro, plus deeper, more tailored reports based on industry, including more than 150 sales, financial and tax reports. It includes customizable tools for tracking inventory, creating purchase orders, and setting pricing levels, while also offering automatic forecasting of future sales, expenses and growth opportunities.
- Organize finances and payroll in one place, and save time on everyday tasks.
- Get all QuickBooks Pro Desktop features, plus industry-specific tools and reports.
- NEW: Automated Reports. Customize your reports and schedule them to be generated and emailed automatically.
- NEW: Multi Monitor Support. Get work done significantly faster with windows open across multiple monitors.
- NEW: Chart of Accounts Search. Easily find an account or sub-account with an added search bar in the Chart of Accounts. Search by account name or number.
- Get answers about your business and use easy-to-see filters within the report to make data easier to interpret.
- Track how your business is doing with one-click financial, tax and sales reports.
- NEW: Smart Search
- NEW: Report Filters
- Improved Multi-User Support
- Remind users of undeposited funds
- Showing company file name in deposits summary
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports. View income and expense trends by category.
- Get a real-time view of your business activities with Company Snapshot
Includes Industry Editions – Just Choose An Industry During Setup
- Easily manage inventory items
Quickly locate items and complete inventory related tasks all in one place using the Inventory Center in QuickBooks.
- Track your balance sheet by class
Use this built-in, easy-to-access report to track financial data separately by location, department, or profit center.
- Bill clients progressively by job phase
Track and bill clients by time and material, job phase, or percentage completion, whatever works best for your unique business.
- Create ‘Jobs by Vendor’ report
Organize your job costs by vendor, and see which vendors still need to be paid.
- Create job estimates and track change orders
As a job changes simply enter change orders into the estimate to keep track of the changes and their impact on your bottom line.
- Analyze job profitability
Customized job cost reports allow you to see a job’s profitability on a detailed, task-by-task level.
Manufacturing & Wholesale
- Track inventory reorder point by vendor
Track inventory and set optimal inventory levels. Run a report showing items that need reordering.
- Track profitability by product
Keep track of your biggest moneymakers so you’ll know which products to promote and keep in stock, and which to drop from your line.
- Easily prioritize which orders to fulfill
See all open sales orders and prioritize them how you want. Instantly see which orders can be shipped and which can’t.
- Create end-of-year donation statements
See who your biggest donors are and track their contributions.
- Create Form 990 (Statement of Functional Expenses)
Identify your expenses for presentation to your board, major donors, and the IRS.
- Run donor contribution summary reports
Track each donor’s contribution total as needed.
- Track unbilled time and expenses
See all clients with unbilled time and expenses by employee, project, client or service on a single screen. Easily send an invoice in just a few clicks.
- Set different billing rates by employee, client, and service
Pay and get paid the right amount by quickly and easily setting different billing rates.
- Analyze profitability by project and client
Reports like Billed vs. Proposal by Project, Cost-to-Complete by Job, and Job Costs by Job and Vendor help you stay on top of which projects are most profitable.
- Easily track sales results
Track sales accurately and flexibly with the Sales Summary Form. Enter total payments and taxable/non-taxable sales for the day, week, or any time period you choose.
- Stay on top of inventory and costs
Easily track inventory and set reorder points.
- Run a profit and loss report
Easily compare one month’s profit and loss against another.
Get work done significantly faster with windows open across multiple monitors.
Searchable Chart of Accounts
Easily find an account or sub-account with an added search bar in the Chart of Accounts. Search by account name or number.
Organize Everything In One Place
- Easily create and customize estimates, invoices, and statements.
- Manage vendors and expenses easily – enter, track, and pay bills.
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time.
- Download your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks.
- See your complete business performance in one click with Insights Home Page.
- Get an end to end view of all income related transactions with Income Tracker.
- The new Scheduled Reports Center allows you to customize your reports and schedule them to be generated and emailed automatically.
- The Scheduled Reports Center allows you to see all your scheduled reports in one place and shows you which ones are active.
- Getting answers about your business is easy when you schedule reports to be emailed automatically.
- Begin typing a name and QuickBooks automatically fills in the rest. Save time with faster searching.
- Memorizing account numbers can be a pain. Now you won’t need to search the full chart of accounts to find that one client or memorize the exact name of every account or item.
- Also you can now search between values to find a transaction without having to remember the exact amount.
Get Paid Faster With QuickBooks Payments
With a QuickBooks merchant services account, all your payment processing needs are built into QuickBooks, including QuickBooks online and all desktop products.Accept credit cards, debit cards, and bank transfers (ACH) online. With direct payment integration, QuickBooks auto-updates invoices and your books when you get paid. Less mistakes, less work, and less worry.
QuickBooks Online, Pro & Premier customers can get rates as low as 1.75% and QuickBooks Enterprise customers as low as 1.60%!
- Customize Payment Options. Easily choose what payment type you are willing to accept from specific customers when you send out emailed invoices: credit cards, bank transfers (ACH), or both.
- Customer View. Your customers can now view the invoice online, which also automatically updates to ensure the correct amount due/remaining is always displayed. They can then click the new, blue Pay Now button to pay you online – instantly.
- Notification. You get notified by email whenever a payment is made.
- Improved Integration. Once payment is funded, it will show up in your Deposits so you can apply payment against the invoice which then automatically gets marked as paid.
Save yourself a trip to the bank, and process your customers’ checks within QuickBooks Desktop using our e-Check feature.QuickBooks auto-updates invoices and auto-deposits your payments in 2-3 days — eliminating manual transfers or trips to the bank.
QuickBooks Mobile Payments
Intuit GoPayment mobile credit card processing is an easy way to maximize sales on the spot by processing credit cards on a mobile phone or tablet.Simply plug the free credit card reader into a mobile device and use the GoPayment app to easily start accepting credit cards.
There are no start-up costs, per transaction fees, longterm contracts, or cancelation fees, with rates as low as 1.75%.